Saturday, February 14, 2009

On Valentines Day - Put a Little Tune in Your Heart!

Recently one of my young students suggested a unique URL to my studio's Kids Piano Page would more convenient. I thought, "Gosh, she's right - why didn't I think of that!" So here it is - MyPianoClub.com My students can visit this special page to hear their beautiful piano music we recorded at their lessons in the month of January. We Love Sharing Our Music - Enjoy!





Also, here's a link to my Valentines Sheet Music, Put a Little Tune in Your Heart! This is an easy arrangement for level 2 students. The Audio is included - click the speaker to hear the music. I'm sure you'll recognize this fun tune. To make this a gift that will keep on giving, you can share it with your friends, by sending the link in your own email on Valentines Day! For more of my Piano Bears Musical Storybook Sheet Music visit KidsPianoSheetMusic.com

Happy Valentines Day!


Cynthia Marie VanLandingham

No comments: